Gages Lake Auto Repair has been in business for over 15 years and with our growing customer base we are looking to expand with another technician.
We offer a friendly and enjoyable environment and are looking for people that want to be part of an extraordinary team. We are a top-notch service provider and are very proud of our employees. We offer a great compensation package that includes: five-day work week, 401k profit sharing, medical, dental, and vision, paid uniforms, paid holidays, paid vacations, paid technical training, and an opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a change and a place to grow and develop your career, this is the place for you.
- Conduct vehicle inspections for any needed maintenance and safety repairs.
- Perform general automotive repairs on cars, trucks, and SUV's, both foreign and domestic.
- Knowledge of Alldata and Identifix system is a plus.
- Ability to work well with service advising staff while ensuring our customers safety and building trust..
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with automotive repairs and maintenance.
- Tools required, Valid driver license, Hourly pay rate based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email email@example.com a resume or stop in the Gages Lake location for an application.